What we do at Codat
Codat is a fast-growing technology company located in Clerkenwell, Central London. We are a universal API for small business financial data.
We build developer-friendly infrastructure that gives businesses the ability to create their own nextgeneration products. We are well-funded with a large and growing number of enterprise and fintech clients - most recently we were awarded a £5m grant from the RBS Capability and Innovation Fund to help power our growth.
What you will be doing
We're looking for a talented and dedicated Solutions Engineer to be part of our client onboarding journey and provide Technical Account Management for our rapidly growing portfolio of clients.
Getting involved from the final stages of the sales process, you will ensure that potential clients have a documented understanding of how to use the Codat API to best solve their business needs. Once a client, you will ensure the process to get up and running is as smooth as possible, proactively helping them overcome any issues during their integration with Codat. Once the client is live, with the backing of our Support and Product team, you will be the face of Codat to ensure clients derive the maximum value from our products and services and continue to renew and expand.
- Work closely with clients to understand their requirements and business models to help them design their system interaction with our API to get the most value from our Product.
- Deliver proactive guidance to clients to provide added value through the use of Codat.
- Creating technical documentation and / or prototypes for our prospective clients, to ensure clarity on how to use Codat to solve their business needs.
- Record any product enhancements requested by the client and liaise with the product team to manage delivery and client expectations.
- Collaborate internally to support client requirements with teams including Engineering, Product, Support and Business Development.
- Build long-term relationships with our clients, maintain visibility of the clients' business priorities and ensuring that the Codat value proposition continues to be understood and promoted within client organisations.
- Own and manage the onboarding journey for Codat clients providing technical assistance including additional resources, planning, user training or workshops with the goal to minimise the time for clients to get up and running.
- Develop and lead a strategy and process for ensuring the success of Codat’s growing portfolio of clients.
- Work as an ambassador to ensure that Codat’s priorities reflect those of our clients.
- Become a subject matter expert in Codat’s sector and an advocate for our technology and solutions. • Continue to identify opportunities to both up-sell and cross-sell within organisations. Articulate the value Codat can provide in the language of client organisations and decision makers to increase contract value.
No matter what we’re doing, whether we’re speaking to customers, partners or to each other, we try at all times to live by our values:
Useful - We believe in delivering technology that solves real problems for real businesses. We have a real want to do the stuff that isn't always sexy but makes a difference.
United - We believe that the people in the best teams push and enable each other to excel. We have each other’s back - when things go wrong, there isn't blame, we work together to fix it. We embrace differences of opinion to end up with an even better outcome - not letting our egos win.
Unstoppable - We believe that constant drive towards a single, clearly stated goal is the primary method of building great things. We are biased towards action - our decisions are informed and then we act. There is no such thing as a hard problem - it is how we outperform others.
What excites us
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude
- Intuitive listener with the ability to translate and communicate customers priorities, requirements and challenges
- Comfortable presenting ideas and concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to understand varied and complex business models across Accounting, Finance, Payments and Commerce
- Thrives in a fast pasted, consistently evolving environment
- Excellent analytical skill with self-motivation to learn new technologies and business models
- Excellent time management and organization skills to manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Proactive team player with fresh ideas
- Experience working closely with and helping clients adopt new technology
- Bachelors degree in a technical subject or experience in a technical role
- Previous experience in Accounting, Finance, Payments or Commerce or developing or working with APIs or web applications is beneficial.